Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/16/15 Spiders Biting at the Portal
My imperfect memory thought another run this week said that "class failed" or close to it. Now we have "successful class terror." Is this talking of coming re-education camps or not? Sure has sounded likely but could be calling some other type of experience a "class." Afterall, life itself is a big school with plenty of tests.

"drag race noise" and it may be at a "univsersity." Then again we do have "class" in this run, too.

Still! 2015 in dreams, well this is a shemitah year and likely "the" year that the subversives make their main move they've been posturing for in the last 7, and some would say 70 years, of course.

"snake" and "raven" and "follow, pull, driving" I need ideas! read the wizard.

Ooh, Twiceblessed, great point, "Sometimes I wonder if "class" can mean group, level or classification instead of always meaning an education type of class."

My problem is that sometimes I forget that it could be a reference to first or second class or class warfare.
So, "successful class terror" could also be civil war between the have-nots/entitlement crowd and the "haves" so to speak. Or....the war on the middle class, also. It's been ongoing during barry's entire time in office.

Messages In This Thread
5/16/15 Spiders Biting at the Portal - by Eagle1 - 05-16-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: 5/16/15 Spiders Biting at the Portal - by Nanny - 05-16-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: 5/16/15 Spiders Biting at the Portal - by *AD - 05-18-2015, 11:52 AM