Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overlap dreaming, take 1 results
my takes:

Windy: I am in the body of a young woman … I believe she is young, 16-20 years old
Still: Theres a young girl sitting on the platform in the loading bay. Somethings wrong with her but I don’t know what.
NOTE: same age range
Windy: Location is a building, tall skinny house is the feeling I get, while I am standing inside, there is lots of brick, stone, granite at this location. NOTE: in our chat convo windy and I exchanged pictures we googled that looked like what we saw in the dream. Her pictures and my pictures were of the same style, popular architecture of the same era likely built in areas developing in the same time frame.
Still: black ocean beyond the wall. I feel like we are on top of a tall building near an ocean. NOTE: black ocean represents the unknown beyond the wall, darkness, may not necessarily be an actual ocean right outside the wall.
Windy: Red brick. Red wine.
Still: red boxes
NOTE: “Something else I want to note: Both Still and I saw RED in the dream. Red for fire/fire trucks?” – Windy
And I want to note, Or blood? – Still
Windy: Large Italian male.
Still: They are yelling orders at me.
NOTE: “they” are the other big guys moving boxes and loading the white substance into the truck. Big strong guys, but we are all wearing black jackets and beanies.
Windy: Everything inside looked modern, now standing outside I get the feeling I am in the past 60's or 70's maybe earlier.
Still: NOTE: it was definitely modern times – the trucks could easily be seen driving down any modern day street, but the buildings were old.
Windy: The closest I could compare this to since this architecture is not present in California that I have seen, maybe new york, from movies.
Still: im floating high above a city.. everythings dark. Feels like gotham city. … ive never been to this city. all I can say is it reminds me of gotham city in the batman movies.

Windy: There is a motor home of sorts parked outside and there is a couple there, I know them, but not really, as if I know of them, maybe neighbors, or friends of the family.
DLP: The motor home in Windy's dream corresponds with a mobile home that's about fifty yards from the shop, and the truck loading area in Still's dream is very similar to the shop bays.
Still: I am at some kind of truck loading area. There are 2 trucks outside the bay and one truck inside.

Messages In This Thread
Overlap dreaming, take 1 results - by ThePaladin - 05-19-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Overlap dreaming, take 1 results - by still - 05-19-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Overlap dreaming, take 1 results - by still - 05-19-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Overlap dreaming, take 1 results - by still - 05-19-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Overlap dreaming, take 1 results - by still - 05-20-2015, 07:55 AM
RE: Overlap dreaming, take 1 results - by still - 05-20-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: Overlap dreaming, take 1 results - by still - 05-20-2015, 01:42 PM