Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4/27/15 Red Alert: Shuffle 'em up!
I'm just glad that me and my endless questions serve a purpose now and then. Oh, and for your patience, Wink

(04-27-2015, 08:13 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Oh my gosh, this is embarrassing. Nanny, you get 20 gold stars for that catch! My excel document must have been accidentally scrolled up just a tad when I cropped the picture!! I'm fairly certain that this has never happened, but I guess I need to go back through all the runs to verify. Okay, so the meaning of skipping over VIEW PROFILE PRIVATE? Hmmmm, doesn't that confirm the actual linguistics? IN other words, we're now VIEWING the PROFILE that was PRIVATE. But they are all admin words, and they all three are merely about 50% down from their all-time highs. Double bizarre.

From 4/25, we had GANG HIDING, and now VIEW PROFILE PRIVATE. Seems related to me. In short, THANK YOU, Nanny!

You're cool. Baltimore is exploded and someone is using this to do so---reports from folks there say that they've got a big "outside" presence of folks not even from that area. No surprise of course.

My turn to be a wise-guy, err gal. Looks like this whipped-up event in Baltimore is giving them the training they need, but as of an hour ago instead, reporter was exclaiming how the cops are letting areas go wild. Reporter speculated as to why that may be.

Jade Helm is surely a huge training that is coming, meant to enrage Texas as badly as baltimore if they can, and then train our cops to be militaristic and our military to play cop--- all constitutionally illegal, of course.

(04-27-2015, 09:30 PM)emocmo Wrote: Just to be a wise guy....if Jade Helm is the point of the dreams, perhaps they should take a look at Baltimore tonight.  Clearly, our police/national guard need some training on how to handle civilian riots.

Messages In This Thread
4/27/15 Red Alert: Shuffle 'em up! - by Eagle1 - 04-27-2015, 09:23 AM
RE: 4/27/15 Red Alert: Shuffle 'em up! - by Nanny - 04-27-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: 4/27/15 Red Alert: Shuffle 'em up! - by Nanny - 04-27-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: 4/27/15 Red Alert: Shuffle 'em up! - by *AD - 04-28-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: 4/27/15 Red Alert: Shuffle 'em up! - by Nanny - 04-28-2015, 12:44 PM