Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/4/15 Reality in question; Another Village Cooks
Yep, and dig this....last year was the official peek of our 11 year solar cycle, but it was quieter than expected. Oh, we had X flares, maybe ten? dunno but NASA scientists stated that a few times our sun has had "double year" solar cycle maximums! The few mentions of this I read did state the years this had happened.
I can't remember if they said exactly why they suspected this but they suspected this (2015) was going to be a Double-year Maximum of this cycle. I suspect it was because it was a quieter one.

I have told loved-ones that the sun is likely resting-up for a really mean blast of a flare. Just feels true, oh but I doubt they are really paying attention. I'm glad thanks to NDC that we all are watching.

Lastly, I remember that maybe three?? years ago scientists were exclaiming that the sun was way-too quiet for being near the solar maximum season. It was hardly having any sunspots and it was totally clean/blank a lot of that year. (See? maybe it's been resting for a few years. Sorry if that sounds silly...maybe it doesn't need to rest like we do before over-exertion but anyway...)

(05-04-2015, 03:05 PM)esholars Wrote: The Sun Is Now Virtually Blank During The Weakest Solar Cycle In More Than A Century

The sun is almost completely blank. The main driver of all weather and climate, the entity which occupies 99.86% of all of the mass in our solar system, the great ball of fire in the sky has gone quiet again during what is likely to be the weakest sunspot cycle in more than a century.

http://vencoreweather.com/2015/04/30/845...a-century/

"sun.....cooking village" sure supports your suggestion, escholars! "shower disappear" yep with a Carrington-type of event we won't have power to pump water into the system after anyone's generators run out of juice, etc.

What may "crystal days" be saying?? Transparent? or what?

"Class" is "underground" now. Man! if only we can bring everything that every botrun says about "class" together I think we'll have a strong hunch of what it is about.

Who said Geller's org. is "New York Based?" Even Wiki that clearly doesn't like her says she lives in NYC but that the org. is based in Houston, Texas. Wiki has a page for the old name of her org, and a page for the current name it goes by, both saying they're based in Houston. Who's got it right?

editing this in....here's a news article that refers to her org. as "Houston based."
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/05/04/who-i...nitiative/

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/4/15 Reality in question; Another Village Cooks - by Nanny - 05-04-2015, 06:54 PM