Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/5/15 Red Alert: Excellent WHAT?!
Cinco de Mayo takes us to the Southern border, but unfortunately, its not festive.

So far, the collective dreamers have remained, for the most part, impervious to the constant onslaught of the ISIS fear campaign. That is, until now. I’m 99% certain that Group 1 is all about the CIA-backed quacks that they so conveniently named, ISIS. Who else would be FACELESS and do BIZARRE acts such as an INVASION? So now we have to decide if this is predictive or mere day residue from the aforementioned propaganda campaign.

Regardless the answer, can anyone recognize the irony here? I realize we’ve covered this salient point ad nauseum already, but the way Drudge laid out these points this morning makes me want to be sure everyone realizes where the string pullers are trying to go with this. Look at the snapshot from Drudge.
[Image: drudge%20on%20isis.JPG]

Of the 30-50 headlines on the entire page, these headlines just happen to be next to each other. He tries to separate the themes with a horizontal bar, but nonetheless, Jade Helm un-fear is smashed right together with Isis fear. So in essence you have, “Be afraid of ISIS, and by the way, it’s a really great thing that Jade Helm troops will already be out in the streets!” I am questioning whether Drudge might actually be helping to prep the masses for the Isis / Jade Helm collision that we’ve already picked up on, largely due to media’s portrayal of the two scenarios.

Back to the regular program: The Red Alert today could just be the most boring red alert of all time. EXCELLENT takes the top spot, has more than 100 points, and actually has support underneath (red arrows). Is this somehow connected to the Isis/Jade Helm collision? Talk about Pollyanna ….I guess the positive aspect in the bigger picture is that this collision would mark the end of the parasitic monetary system that we’ve all come to despise. Maybe this series of events will be so EXCELLENT as to be the catalyst that humanity needs in order to progress to the next level.  One could only hope…

In Group 2, we have what looks like a DRY TORNADO. The words TRANSITION POWER might indicate that perhaps Nature takes its power back from the fleas that are tearing her apart.

The entire biggest loser section just seems to be more stories like the David Goldberg death.  We do need to watch these closely because if they do indicate big news stories, then we’ve found a new sweet spot in the runs….the higher part of the biggest loser section. But we wait and see…

[Image: 20150505%20isis.jpg]

UP Words:     excellent invades persistent attempted heres mon bizarre fairly weekly study cloud faceless stealing field congrats dry tornado transition power fireflies constantly party shelf covering meditation remove accept lead conversation process ghosts blade graph

DOWN Words:   dream portal song yellow test snakes boss shop god john accident rift surprised hour drunk shoes dad cousin reality character save lake jumping detailed plane doll virtual dare schedule class march desert april thanks

Messages In This Thread
5/5/15 Red Alert: Excellent WHAT?! - by Eagle1 - 05-05-2015, 09:38 AM
RE: 5/5/15 Red Alert: Excellent WHAT?! - by Nanny - 05-05-2015, 01:23 PM
RE: 5/5/15 Red Alert: Excellent WHAT?! - by Nanny - 05-05-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: 5/5/15 Red Alert: Excellent WHAT?! - by Nanny - 05-05-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: 5/5/15 Red Alert: Excellent WHAT?! - by *AD - 05-06-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: 5/5/15 Red Alert: Excellent WHAT?! - by *AD - 05-07-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: 5/5/15 Red Alert: Excellent WHAT?! - by still - 05-06-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: 5/5/15 Red Alert: Excellent WHAT?! - by *AD - 05-06-2015, 10:37 PM