Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/07/14 TEMPLE + Dragon Deceased and Barry rises yet again
(10-08-2014, 08:14 PM)New Nanny Wrote: Balsa! yes, this loudly resonated with me....your headline you are imaging....I like saying it that way instead of saying "imagine" cuz it's such a likelihood, to me. *(never mind grammar....sometimes the message works better with our own insults to grammar, says I, the silly woman, LOL)

"Fire breathing dragon leaves deceased in Markets." says Balsa/you! Dig this headline, the real one...says same thing, I think.

"http://www.businessinsider.com/china-overtakes-us-as-worlds-largest-economy-2014-10  That's it! yes? no? check one....grin.

What I'm thinking is a market meltdown, probably relating to Ebola since the dream data appears to me to be mixed up with this as metaphors for storms, disasters, and trouble. There is that one about a stockbroker getting hit with a Flame Thrower, so that one is very specific. What I'm sensing is that a market meltdown will sort of become lost in greater troubles, which would be saying something.

Frankly, making this prediction of market disaster is like predicting it will be 6 O'clock tomorrow. There's simply no way that the out of control policy makers (Corporate Associations,Contractors,Foreign Powers) who aren't accountable to anyone can run the operations they are running without eventually having the minions (politicians/authorities/military) whom are like their janitors, finally encounter a problem which even they cannot clean up. Ebola and messed up vaccines would probably be right up that alley. So I think prediction of a fire breathing dragon leaves deceased in markets is yet to unfold in a really grand manner. Rolleyes

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/07/14 TEMPLE + Dragon Deceased and Barry rises yet again - by Balsa - 10-08-2014, 09:56 PM
WHO IS TOM? - by Eagle1 - 10-08-2014, 11:33 PM