Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition
Trending:     everlasting endless loop anger goddess hate management entry vivid lord wine extra peoples international response field forest bowl therefore eric fireflies symbol red underneath hurt magazine cards mystery song cloud singing skin snakes

Waning:   break similar empty feelings three food membership hospital hall city than huge solid important path moon often wonder wild christmas van etc dog lion wed spider woman wow gab taxi portal lucid dream class progress

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
We interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast to bring you this Red Alert.

It is my gut feeling that Carl Gustav Jung would have been salivating over this bot run. The collective unconscious has generated some of the biggest memes to date that connect to what Jung postulated as characteristics of dreams. EVERLASTING and ENDLESS, are two words that describe Jung’s archetypes….for they are indeed everlasting. The LOOP is one big gigantic circle, meaning that civilization is more cyclic than unidirectional. But this is just the beginning of our magnificent run.

In my mind, we are at the cusp of Elyse’s Koo dream, and we are coming up on our one year anniversary of that run: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/wp/2014/0...ow-public/

There are so many embedded mini-memes inside the bigger ETERNAL grand theme. After the run’s intro, we’re looking at some of the strongest emotions ever seen in our bot runs, especially if we add them up (see blue arrows). Who is feeling these emotions? Answer: GODDESS. Who is the Goddess? Answer according to Jung: It doesn’t matter. The Goddess is a trans-collective artchetype.

“The Goddess ( http://www.goddess-guide.com/archetypes.html )

The Goddess is a recognized archetype in itself and embodies wisdom, nurturing, guidance, physical grace, athletic prowess and sensuality.

The shadow aspects of the Goddess manifest as extreme self-indulgence and vanity."

Based on this understanding, does it now make sense why the GODDESS is so ANGRY and HURT?  I see this aspect of our run to be not only descriptive, but also predictive. The uber-patriarchal world is coming to head in the near future. There’s no way around it. It’s like a runaway freight train smashing into fate. Some in the esoteric community have already seen this collapse coming, but instead of fighting it, we actually encourage it. Why, you ask? Because corruption of the likes we have seen today can’t possibly be sustainable, at all levels. Also, and more importantly, if we try and save the system, the corruption will inevitably stay. The Goddess archetype is ANGRY at the corruption, at the vanity, at the service-to-self attitude that is all too pervasive. Empires aren’t sustainable, but they too succumb to the bigger cyclic LOOP. The old must die in order for the new to come back into the mainstream mind. Did you catch that LOOPness? The “New” must “come back”….I absolutely love a good paradox!

And now, enter the LORD. WOW, what a change here! ENTRY VIVID LORD. I can already hear both sides of the interpretation. It will be Project Bluebeam versus the Real Second Coming. Could the answer possibly be both? Could the proper interpretation be neither of these? Let’s go a step further, and the question I like to ask: Could the proper interpretation actually be associated with our bigger Red Alert theme? Yes, yes, yes, but I can’t go into this version at all. Too ‘out there.’ PM me for more.

Group 1 indicates that INTERNATIONAL PEOPLES will have a RESPONSE to the LORD’s ENTRY.

Group 2 is a big bang that has several interpretations. This group is overwhelmingly symbolic.

Group 3 goes with Group 1.

Group 4 is Chani

Group 5 …..get this…..it goes with the GODDESS archetype!  A woman who is gabbing in a taxi at the portal. I bet this woman is ANGRY and HURT. In essence, the GODDESS (the woman) is getting out of here (i.e. taxi/portal) in preparation for the big collapse. So in essence, humanity will now be motherless throughout this transition to the next cycle. Don't worry; she'll taxi back when the patriarchal bloodshed is complete. If you're confused by all this gibberish, no worries. Just ignore me Smile

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition - by Eagle1 - 05-18-2015, 10:51 AM