Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition
Well Eagle, I think I am just going to let your thoughts on this red alert stand because they are very compelling.......
Yea right, as if that were possible no matter how compelling. Tongue
I have a feeling there will be a few posts in this thread from me today. lol Lets call this part 1.
First, Goddess.
She has had Anger Management issues for the past 2 to days. (that we are aware of, but I am thinking it has been eons) I am thinking more like anger AT management, our management of our world. Today it has turned to hate I guess. Yesterday the red alert word was Progress. Perhaps she is frustrated by our progress or lack of it, and is demanding more. Is it our "everlasting endless, loop" of destructive actions and behavior she is upset with? How we treat the planet (and all things that reside on it) and thus how the planet responds back? (for every action , there is an equal and opposite reaction...that sounds like an everlasting endless loop).

Extra peoples international response
The fact that PEOPLES is written and not People is amazing ( who dreams of the word PEOPLES?) My daughter had an AP world history text book entitled "The Earth and It's Peoples". That is what I am feeling right now. If we agree that the earth has an overload of excess people in it's population, then this might make sense. Our current population can not continue to sustain itself without dire consequences. Actually, dire consequences have already been seen. Imagine more "dire er". Some sort of response to this overpopulated planet, perhaps by the Goddess (in the form of Mother Earth), or perhaps by the international community of all peoples, will take place. It might be over our abuse of the earth too. Or how "management" has abused its people. We could write a book on that alone. Whatever it is, there is a response coming, globally.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition - by twiceblessed9 - 05-18-2015, 12:19 PM