Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition
Oh my, has everyone here at NDC and I mean lurkers, too been praying/meditating more than usual?? This is one of THOSE runs!

I see "bowl" not too far down the list from "anger" and "hate." Bible refers to His wrath being poured out and seems that "bowl" is in there too, well it really stuck out at my fallible self.

ohh, the "snakes" will be shedding their "skin?" signifying?? is this like taking off a mask, not literally of course but metaphor for it? We're about to see evil even more overtly?? Sure seems this is a season for such as this.

Eagle1, isn't there going to be a "lucid dream class" at the International conference you are presenting at?? The end of the run may be referring to it.

"Everlasting endless loop" could be really GOOD or bad. I think of the Circle of Life, the bottomless pit that satan and demons are said to be headed for, for a season, but then of how many things from tyrannical masters that this could signify, but no they are not eternal masters. WELL...hell's angels are, for some I suppose?? (just being myself....I of course respect others that don't share a belief that hell exists, etc.)

Oh good grief, in a cool way....this run is HUGE....can't possibly wrap my mind around Group 1 right now when I have to leave my desk short. WOW....so we wait through lulls for something like this. THIS is type of thing this Grand Experiment surely was birthed for.

Aw heck, read the wizard to see how very much I missed! Wink

For now, reply to one thing, Eagle1, yes the interpretation could actually both be Project Bluebeam and a true return of Jesus, physically and literally.
I'll try to sound objective, cuz y'all know I'm a bible believer..

If there really are a God, Jesus and Satan as reported, then satan would not BE who and what he is said to be *the most subtle, for example, if he didn't imitate everything that is good. Hence, bluebeam happening before Jesus returns would be the genius of pure evil and will work on many folks, deceiving all but the very elite.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition - by Nanny - 05-18-2015, 07:58 PM