Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition
Wait a minute! isn't CERN collider a "loop."
Could "goddess" be that ugly danged thing that dances out front? Shiva, is it??

Another important note..."goddess" and in yesterday's run it was with another female label, mother? was it?
Dad was well-represented yesterday, too.

Remember Project Ano, I think it was had a prediction of major gender issues, was it a gender war or words to that effect?? We're seeing hints or shouts? of this I think.

"Loops" and "raven" are both in this message....I gotta reread it to take-in what this is saying, so wanting you gifted ones to peruse this, look!!

"The mythical key is a goddess key. It has three loops evoking the triple goddess. The end that fits into a lock is the numeral 3. Code 33. Resurrection. It's equivalent to the ankh. It's an Isis thing. We see the key fit into a complex mechanical system, which magically opens to a grove in the woods. A goddess wanders around. Like Eve in the Garden of Eden. She finds the key in a stream on a chain like a pendant, or Rosary. We see a crow or raven - Apollo-Horus. There's a one eye Horus Eye shot, and the TomorrowLand logo is reflecting in her eye. She is illuminated. With that, she takes off running then finds and rides a white horse, and we see her destination is the Tomorrowland Festival. There's an owl featured, just so we don't miss the goddess identity. There's also a wolf, Apollo, or the goddess Morrighan / Cailleach. The words “The Key Will Guide You” appear on-screen. The goddess of magic is herself, the key, with Horus attending." **CREDIT** right here...quoted from...

http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2014/0...ddess.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition - by Nanny - 05-18-2015, 10:02 PM