Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition
Slowly catching back up....

AwakenedDreamer et al.

Here we are back at the crossroads. Smile P1 vs P2.

P1 predicts the future. In fact, the future is pretty much absolute and can't be changed. It's fate. The premise behind P1 is that our dreams will show us the future before it happens.

P2 is quite the opposite. P2 believes that we create our reality together. It's Destiny. There is literally nothing we can't do. The future is up to us. What do we want to create?

The NDC's ultimate mission is to meld both of these concepts. So, to answer your question, the answer is yes. Yes, we want to predict the absolute aspect of the future, but yes we also want to break humanity free and create the golden age that we truly want. Incidentally, we're still muddling through P1. I believe our success hinges on our ability to figure out P1 first. Get this, I just learned yesterday that it takes on average 10 years to develop something really earth shattering. In other words, it takes an equivalent of about 10 years worth of knowledge and experience in a certain field to make a revolutionary change in that field. Based on that, we're actually ahead of the average, although I admit to having a super duper long way to go.

Right now, I'd like to figure out linguistics and P1. But of course, we're always moving forward.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/18/15 Red Alert: Eternal Loop is ready for the Great Transition - by Eagle1 - 05-21-2015, 09:59 AM