Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on the Transition
Very short on time but this thread does sound great, y'all.

Chat is great that it has the audible "ding" when someone posts a comment so we can be multitasking in other net windows, and not ignore or miss anyone/anything. Yes, the last certain amount of any chat stays for a long time and this will be nice if it can be fixed.

VERY LOW priority is that it's the first chatroom I've seen that literally will put just one letter of a word on the next line, no fault of any chatter.

More if I think of something. OH! a page that will look like Drudge, perhaps?! I dig it! Very fine look and can have the Pavlovian effect on new folks of wanting to be here, feeling at home. Look at how many millions of unique ISP hits that Matt gets monthly on his site.

Eagle1, you really need to not worry about any new website and focus on this big conference presentation. (watch the botrun speak to you about it anytime, now Wink
Very sweet thoughts from sorry, who was it? about us all seeing your presentation.

YOUTUBE It! I am thinking someone will.
God bless you in this very big effort, and in the website, Grand Experiment experience, too. He has been and will.

Easier said than done but...

"Relax and live it up" at the conference. It'll flow...

Messages In This Thread
Update on the Transition - by Eagle1 - 05-22-2015, 10:10 AM
RE: Update on the Transition - by esholars - 05-22-2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Update on the Transition - by *AD - 05-22-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Update on the Transition - by Eagle1 - 05-22-2015, 11:42 AM
RE: Update on the Transition - by twiceblessed9 - 05-22-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Update on the Transition - by Eagle1 - 05-22-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Update on the Transition - by Nanny - 05-22-2015, 02:05 PM