Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hotel Robbery
Thanks Nanny! No pressure at all....I'm enjoying the learning space. Smile

Eagle - I think it's kind of a mixed box. In short I think the answer is "both".

When I was a kid, these dreams were very personal. As an example: in the 6th grade I dreamed that my friend Connie pushed this girl Sherry into a mud puddle on the playground. There wasn't much detail in the dream. The next day after gym class, I couldn't find my belt. Later in the schoolyard, Connie noticed that Sherry was wearing it. She walked up to her to confront her and I was amazed as I saw the whole thing unfold before me. She shoved her, once, then again, then pushed her into the mud puddle. EXACTLY as I dreamed it.

Later in life - I was about 19 or 20, I had a very terrifying dream that I didn't tell anyone about for many years. I think I stopped dreaming of future events for a long time because of it. I had just moved to Boston, and the first night there I dreamed about flying around town (later I realized what/where these places were, I'd never been there before). Then I was pulled down into this park and I witnessed two men in plaid shirts beating a pregnant woman with a 2x4. I made a gasping sound as I watched, and one of the men turned and actually saw me...which woke me up in a terrified sweat. 2 days later, I read in the paper that a pregnant woman had been murdered in this park. I knew that I had witnessed this.

Now - and I think because I've been out of practice....or simply ignoring the signs....I don't really know. I have dreams about being other people (which I believe to be past life dreams), and I have dreams with a FEELING that something is going to go wrong (for instance at a show day...I'm a concert producer) and they do...but the dreams aren't specific enough to detail what the issue is, just a forewarning of sorts.

I started recording my dreams about 2 years ago again, and have been able to go back to them to recognize some precog in them. It's possible that some line up with headlines etc. but I'm not a big news person so may have missed things. I'm paying attention now!!!

Sorry, long answer to a simple question lol.

Messages In This Thread
Hotel Robbery - by XeeMaye - 05-23-2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Hotel Robbery - by Nanny - 05-23-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Hotel Robbery - by XeeMaye - 05-23-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Hotel Robbery - by Nanny - 05-23-2015, 07:04 PM
RE: Hotel Robbery - by Eagle1 - 05-23-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Hotel Robbery - by Nanny - 05-24-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: Hotel Robbery - by XeeMaye - 05-24-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Hotel Robbery - by Nanny - 05-24-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Hotel Robbery - by XeeMaye - 05-27-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Hotel Robbery - by Eagle1 - 05-27-2015, 07:40 PM