Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apache returns + P2 brought us peace DreamBot 09/29/14
About your possible name evolving, what about Paradise Reborn or Paradise Rebirth? Would that work? Or, Paradise Matrix? okay, I'll hush. Hope you don't mind my thinking aloud to you about it.

I'm glad you brought this from Clif. I haven't read him in a long time, thanks.
(09-30-2014, 10:23 AM)ParadiseReturn Wrote: I agree!  I often have elements of what I'm doing in my dream themes.  I usually interpret them as night processing of elements of my life experience.  Has anyone noticed if some memes might be seasonal?

I think it needs to be said that the "sun wondering nowhere" would fit with what they say is part of a pole shift etc. ... no sun for 3 days/all sun for 3 days.  

I'm not sure of the context of "the music stops," but something I've been thinking of lately might be part of it. I'd been thinking of posting it in relation to another post, I think it was one of Joanies, that got lost.  I think it's also connected to the kind of transformation needed - inside out and bottom up.

In September 2012, clif high posted          http://www.halfpasthuman.com/essays/singers.html  

"to those who sing...."

"by clif high, Sunday ,Sept 8, 2013 8:29am
with respect....

"it may have escaped your notice, during these trying and soul tying times, but it is your voices that describe our world as we create it, so sing us a new song, and a new life for humanity. We need it now, during this terran transition period."

He then goes on to speak to those who build, explore ... - well worth reading, and different but similar to what Ghis Lanctot says in the video that I posted elsewhere ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AD2lscKrdnA )  Every "creatrice" and "creator," as is said in French with the correct accents of course, can create the new world in their daily life ... said by so many in so many different ways for so many years.  I can't see any transformation happening unless it's at the grass roots level.  I hope that's what's baking in the oven in an enneagram sense of the word, if anyone has read that example of it in simple application.

Maybe it's the "music" of the Pied Piper that stops.  I'll continue reading and reflecting and learning about how the NDC works!  For some reason I also get an image of musical chairs.  

Btw, I'm still not entirely settled on my name ... there isn't any possibility of "return" - it would be a very different kind of Paradise with the addition of greater consciousness.  I'm not sure if that's the hard-earned wisdom that comes through the experience of having to discern the difference between good and evil. but it seems to be at the centre of our "stage" in this transformation.  I'm beginning to see it as the difference between natural and unnatural, on all levels.

I see this process as being a kind of brain-storming, and I guess that's what's reflected in this writing style ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apache returns + P2 brought us peace DreamBot 09/29/14 - by Nanny - 09-30-2014, 04:58 PM