Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for fun, or maybe is good idea, dunno~
Something.....about this idea is stuck with me. I can't discount it. Is it that when the bot runs obviously have great headlines, and connection to current dreams, it's that they don't connect with a ton of the terms? No! Not being negative about them. I mean that it only requires a few of the terms to have a major connection/revelation/headline. So......

after thinking about this minutes ago, I thought of what if.....what if the terms, the top three of a lot of runs go together, OR....what if the top two or three bot runs in just a couple of runs, go together for one headline? lastly...a tad redundant on this next question.

What if the top three or two words in several bot runs are going to fit together for one of our biggest headlines, like the next "9-11" event? Like...the more runs that fit together, just the top words...are dreams in a future event that has a longer wait, because it's one of our most major events of a year or decade? Obviously, lots of dreams that are current at any time are precognitive of events very close to the dreams/bot runs. But....a hunch of mine is that we also dream of events that are further into our future. I know a friend of mine does. (She has dreams many months that then fulfill, even has one that's a couple of years old, and knows the dream is "one of those" and maybe just two months at other times...before 911 she dreamed of the buildings blowing up, maybe even the planes, I forget. Told her physician and then once it happened, her doc wanted her to join a study at some university for just such things.)

So many ways this could work, and perhaps it won't but I won't know until I finally find the time, no...force the time to play with it "every which way," so to speak.

Sorry for the ramble two paragraphs ago. I think into the keyboard and the poor reader at times puts up with a messy ramble.

Sigh, I'll be back here as I can, to this idea in this thread. I just can't ignore the idea so there may very well be something to it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just for fun, or maybe is good idea, dunno~ - by Nanny - 10-24-2014, 04:36 PM