Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for fun, or maybe is good idea, dunno~
Eagle, 2 days to 3 weeks and I will assume, I hope not wrongly, that this science being new means that it doesn't necessitate for it to be a person's proper name for one, and that the super huge surges can be a person's name too, or anything under the sun.

Heck yeah about it being a new science! I'm not exaggerating when I say that I am literally thankful that I found this place and am getting to observe while y'all continue, eventually perfecting it, or at least become truly fluent in it.

Eagle, can I tire you of all of my questions? Seriously, I hope not. Mama used to say to me when I was in elementary school or younger, but not say it angrily or anything, "You could worry the warts off of a frog." Then I think she'd grin and answer yet another question.

How long ago did you get the bots and start doing the bot runs? I started here when I found your video explaining to your friends about what trouble it was to move to a new forum. Now, I'm curious as to how long you've had this website and of course how long on the bot runs.

Okay, before I do wear out my welcome...a last question tonight.
Do you have a bot that can do a run on a library of all of your bot run lists? to tabulate for you which words have come up the most, etc? Just a dream for the future, if you don't, in my elementary mind.

Combining the top terms *(in my fallible mind. I could use help including another term near the top of any dates, that someone notes or gets the vibe it should be included.)

For October 16 thru the 19th.

raft
yea
element
reverse
scanning
defies
captain
epic
assembly
greatest
solving
happier
gimme
hardly
kidding
escalating
excellent
confident
Japan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just for fun, or maybe is good idea, dunno~ - by Nanny - 10-26-2014, 12:40 AM