Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/25/15 A druggie in the sports sector
"Peter Pan smoke bird bear?!" Uh huh....Peter Pan is indeed not just about peanut butter, and never was. It's "barry!" He's going to "smoke" in war? or somehow...Russia the "bear" but who's the bird" oh bleep.....we're the "bird" as in "Eagle."

Phone/longdistance and hubby's chatting now but I know I'm next....so will likely have to come back to this fun-run?

Oh! PS...about "Peter Pan smoking bird bear" this is the end of the run. Watch it be higher in a run very soon, but up to over a month because...

I think it was "cities edit delete" that they were at the end of a run, and a month or so later? they were at the top of a run...IMO indicating it was/is getting closer to happening, whatever it is.

"taylor" off and on for months! This likely means it's pointing to more than one "taylor." This has had at least one hit...dang vague memory I think it was an NFL son of a more famous NFL player?? and the "son" in that run too was that he, like his father was arrested for sexual impropriety. "taylor" did "it" with a 13yr. old daughter of his girlfriend and a young friend of hers.

DRONES are a new headline at drudge right now, as two of them hit some people at a parade. I think we now know for sure what our top three botrun words are.......the three words themselves are "abstract" for "skydiving basketball." Drones "browse" so this must go with the top three words. http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/05/25/dr...ad-parade/

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/25/15 A druggie in the sports sector - by Nanny - 05-25-2015, 05:42 PM