Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/30/15 A Powerful Thief already has it Planned
IMO, either that missing plane....from Micronesia?? was it? it may be about to reveal that yes, it was indeed stolen. Or...there's about to be a plane that IS stolen.

I am thankful to see a normal botrun that likely will bring several headlines. Just am.

Wait a minute! "satan" in a botrun just a few days ago, and today "devil." Hang on...

Do we know that, though words next to each other can go-together, that words in a whole botrun can and of course not be near each other? I think yes, but for the science of this, am asking.

Here's how I can put some words together and at this time I feel strongly about this...

"inviting, devil, portal, open" and "anymore" may figure in here because more than one person has prayed to close a portal here. Coincidence? as our boss says "you decide." I already have.

LOL "remain married" how many people is this talking to? well, a lot of the dreamers. Yeah, I take this personally, too. (No I don't live in an unhappy situation. Let's just say that grandma and grandpa have moved their rockers futher apart out on the front porch.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5/30/15 A Powerful Thief already has it Planned - by Nanny - 05-30-2015, 06:08 PM