Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does it Matter?
This thread resonates with me.
With the majority of the people here having experiences that seem out of the realm of possibility to much of the world, that must lend itself to an open minded forum. We have learned that just because we haven't spoken to a spirit guide, caught a glimpse of the future, seen an angel, or received messages in dreams doesn't mean these things can't happen. After all, how can an elemental seer dismiss the notion of a dragon seer. Or a lucid dreamer dismiss the notion of a person who can help others cross over. Many people here have dealt with "impossible" so they don't close the door on other "impossibles" so easily. I think we are interested in finding as many truths as possible and perhaps that is why this forum is filled with teachers, listeners, learners, explorers, warriors and helpers.
Also, I have noticed how our "family members" have made conscious efforts to communicate with others through love and kindness conquering the type of **** that can arise elsewhere. Eagle has done an excellent job of communicating with us and setting a most unusual tone here as well, something I am very grateful for and most appreciative.
This is a blessed forum. Heart

Messages In This Thread
Does it Matter? - by esholars - 06-01-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Does it Matter? - by Eagle1 - 06-01-2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Does it Matter? - by ThePaladin - 06-01-2015, 08:55 PM
RE: Does it Matter? - by Eagle1 - 06-01-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Does it Matter? - by ThePaladin - 06-01-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: Does it Matter? - by Eagle1 - 06-02-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Does it Matter? - by twiceblessed9 - 06-02-2015, 01:03 PM