Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/3/15 Purpose, Learning, and Receiving Answers
Trending: solar purpose role learning theory believed always answer today meditation born thanks exploration imagine send happiness opposite title email beat glasses remain width used charge input been june allow movie ear gender entire staying appreciate knows group now shining feeling
Waning: blank little shortly memory journal days prison color non trip town awareness beautiful slow sun reading wonder meaning guess suit toilet float sent bright starts lucid lady maybe sat there request yesterday dream gap teeth

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
As we enter a sort of mini-lull in the collective dreams, I was actually considering sending out a Red Alert for positivity. The only reason I didn’t was due to my adherence to the criteria.

This is going to be one of those highly personal runs where each person probably sees something different. These types of run are necessary and beneficial because they force us to take pause in a hectic world.

For me, this run is reminding me that my Role and Purpose is Learning, and based on our research so far, I do see a new Theory being born and even Believed. The Theory has something to do with Answering one’s questions. In fact, under this new theory, it will Always Answer! Sounds almost like “Ask and ye shall receive.”

Here’s another one: “Love thine enemies.” That is indicated in Group 1 where it directs us to Imagine Send(ing) Happiness to the Opposite.

The word Solar cannot be ignored either since it high on our list. Solar Purpose could hold multiple meanings, but ultimately life on Earth would be impossible without the Sun's energy. Solar is also bright and shining, so make your purpose in life do the same.

Even the Losers offer some enlightenment: Awareness Beautiful Slow Sun Reading Wonder Meaning. It’s time we take a second to reflect. The collective is turning positive amidst a quiet little lull. Enjoy it.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
6/3/15 Purpose, Learning, and Receiving Answers - by Eagle1 - 06-03-2015, 08:28 AM