Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/3/15 Purpose, Learning, and Receiving Answers
Yes. these words,
"purpose role learning theory believed always answer today meditation born thanks" are very personal, and I've got to believe they are to a lot of NDC and folks just reading/lurking. I was thinking the word "goosebumps" as I started to type, and the radio in my kitchen blew me away. "I believe...." oh ya had to have been here.

This line is talking to me, too so to countless others. As Mama would say to us if we sounded maybe full of ourselves, "I'm just another pebble on the beach."

What I'm experiencing currently has GOT to have "purpose." I'm just another "role" player in the grand scheme, but yes! "learning" and now "theory believed" how many of us can this be talking directly to?!
God is answering prayers that are right here at NDC on Windy's Prayer Circle thread, I "believe." This run is to encourage *all* of us.

I sure got "answers today." I'm not the only one. I trust this line refers to numerous souls, "today."

WOW "meditation born thanks." Could also speak in various ways to a lot of us.
Fellow-travelers, if you haven't tasted meditation, please consider doing so. Eagle1 has his favorite type here at the site. Oh, at our old site but can link to it.
Sorry, will edit it in here when I find it.

WOW~

Messages In This Thread
RE: 6/3/15 Purpose, Learning, and Receiving Answers - by Nanny - 06-03-2015, 12:12 PM