Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/20/15 Holy Maria and Snow White
Well, SCHOOL is out EXAMs are over and students are leaving the SCENE for maybe CAMP. That might include PRETTY MARIA who PISSED off the wicked someone like SNOW WHITE did in the DREAM/fairytale evoking a poison apple to get rid of her. So while she was DREAMING she was no threat to anyone.
Perhaps a child gets kidnapped (or poisoned) at CAMP and ends up (GLASSES and all) in a WAREHOUSE that stores kidnapped kids for trafficking.
Sounds like a Windy dream to me.
I recall that in Chicago the 'new' alphabet agency secret rendition hideouts are warehouses.

Although with SHARED HUNTER I can't help but refer to the newest version of "Hunger Games" coming out this fall. I never saw the series, so am clueless to the plot/storyline.

As for 2014 REUNION, EAT, NAKED MAN HOTEL DEATH, could be a new virus/outbreak on a cruise ship (hotel) near an ISLAND getaway and the only way to get off the ship is to submit to vaccinations. What do people do on cruises? EAT !!! OR a camp could have an outbreak.
which reminds me-
I hear-tell that California is being bribed to legislate mandatory vaccinations in return for water relief.
HOLY brings me to the Pope. period, He is campaigning heavily these days EXPLORING CHANGEs and his Encyclical is up for interesting INTERPRETATION.
I've been saying a ton of Hail Marys' for the past few days as the gal I work(ed) for is barely hanging in there. So Ave Maria isn't surprising. its been on my daily 'to do' list. I wonder if we all are needing a Hail Mary this summer- aren't we in the Cancer/LEO period coming up?

Messages In This Thread
6/20/15 Holy Maria and Snow White - by Eagle1 - 06-20-2015, 09:38 AM
RE: 6/20/15 Holy Maria and Snow White - by *AD - 06-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: 6/20/15 Holy Maria and Snow White - by *AD - 06-21-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: 6/20/15 Holy Maria and Snow White - by Eagle1 - 07-12-2015, 09:31 AM