Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
10/14/14 July 4, 2015? + Africa & Fake Virus (Duh)
Wow, having a deja vu cuz I typed here to reply to this bot run. Must've been hours ago, before the phone rang six or so times, and I spent much of the day on the phone, both business and with family. Weird to come here and at first think my post had gone "poof."

I remember this morning as I read this, that yes! to July 4th of next year was what made sense. It's that the subversive ones in power administer headgames, mindgames of symbolism any and every way they can. They even use what I have read online this year, was taught by Russians in the first of last century, called "Psychopolitics." Part of that large program is headgames.

Sorry to repeat myself! Whatever type of event that could restrict our freedoms, be it martial law or anything that's blatantly the opposite of freedom, is likely to be orchestrated by them on July 4th.

Those first five terms are quite fascinating. "Chaser" and "escaping" go together so obviously, hmmm....tale? Dangit, I'm supposed to think in often symbolic terms while I want to be literal, LOL.

"fake virus" doesn't get any better than this. Hmmm....

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/14/14 July 4, 2015? + Africa & Fake Virus (Duh) - by Nanny - 10-14-2014, 11:37 PM