Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a fungus
(07-15-2015, 12:24 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Welcome, Kate. You are approved to paste your website here. Lots of our dreamers might be interested in reading your documented experiences. Thanks for the dream! Smile

thank you so much. usually people tell me to get back on the meds instead of listening so this is refreshing. i have about 100 dreams in my book hearts of stone. i put it on my web page free for any who wish to read these messages. i have sent out thousands of emails trying to get this out to the public. i guess i should have come here first! i put a dream on there of the church killings last month 2 weeks before it happened. i have found my dreams happen 2 weeks after i dream them. about 25 years ago a voice started coming to me in dreams telling me he was giving me messages from God. he said i was to take them to the world leaders. each time the message from God was always the same. then he would show me an event that would happen 2 weeks later. he said the event was proof the message was from God. each time i called the countries mission at the u.n. and pass on the message. each time the event happened 2 weeks later. abc news witnessed a dream but when it happened they refused to air it. it was of a little girls death. it is all on my web page. i was told to tell everyone so i hope any here who take the time to read it will help me by passing it on. i would like to ask all of the dreamers here if they have ever had dreams or encounters with ufos. that is something that has been happening to my family for generations. i appreciate you all allowing me to post here. i will gladly continue. 
peace and blessings,
kate gessner
hearts of stone - free online
www.katesdreams.proboards.com

Messages In This Thread
a fungus - by kate gessner - 07-15-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: a fungus - by Eagle1 - 07-15-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: a fungus - by kate gessner - 07-16-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: a fungus - by Eagle1 - 07-16-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: a fungus - by kate gessner - 07-16-2015, 05:47 PM