Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a fungus
i am just waiting on the fungus. i emailed the cdc but according to the dream they wont help. i asked God to take these dreams from me when i turned 55 and He did. then i found i could think of nothing else when they were gone and i begged Him to return my gift. the first dream i had in 3 years that happened was of the container ship the u.s. and europe busted. i texted that one to myself so i do have proof of it on my phone with a date. i said in the text i saw someone looking for drugs on a ship but it was strange because they were looking in the walls and doors. turns out they had put secret compartments in the walls and doors to hide the drugs. usually what i see is what happens. that is why this last dream has me a bit edgy. about 10 more days and we will see. i am glad to see so many others like me. dreaming and sharing them. i knew i could not be alone. thanks for reading. i saw several people have gone to my web site and hit on my book. i do appreciate it. have a wonderful evening. blessings, kate

Messages In This Thread
a fungus - by kate gessner - 07-15-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: a fungus - by Eagle1 - 07-15-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: a fungus - by kate gessner - 07-16-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: a fungus - by Eagle1 - 07-16-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: a fungus - by kate gessner - 07-16-2015, 05:47 PM