Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/12/15 A Burst makes the Fish Dance!!
Thanks AD.
(08-12-2015, 01:32 PM)awakeneddreamer Wrote: don't forget Eagle1's dream  reference to rotten food.

(08-12-2015, 01:28 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: 8-12-15- bank hole eating rock moon

Ok, Yes, we are noticing bank and eat together again but it is more than that!!
It is bank and eating and rock and moon .  
This group of 4 words is regrouping AGAIN and it is at the very top of the run AGAIN.

Now add a slightly different grouping yesterday:
8-11-15- eating anxiety nights task restaurant truly mysterious moon wrote awareness bank dreams (waning)

This has to be big because it is repeated over and over with more than one word.
Anyone want to  dream with intent about this???
What about dreams you have had recently.  Was the moon featured somehow?
Restaurant/eating dreams...cheese?  ( I know DLP wrote about a dream today which featured food and Denny's).
Even a small related thing in a dream might have additional meaning.

I really think we need to focus on this! Big Grin
(Can you tell?)

Lets look at the bot term awareness that keeps cropping up too.
there seems to be a growing public outcry awareness coupled with action. What will be the result?
I thought of France when I read cheese/brie.
In the article about  Putin's actions it clearly pointed out the horrendous nature of
bulldozing tonnes of food in the face of famine, growing poverty, and starvation. The public outcry of the insanity of it all attests to a showdown on the horizon. It seems people have had enough.
here is a quote from the article,"There have been daily road blockades by French farmers - and on Thursday similar protests erupted in Belgium. They want higher prices for their produce, saying they are struggling...."

Moon might also be a time frame...
I agree we need to incubate what TB9 posted. I will incubate moon for sure, whether it is blood, blue, or eclipsing.

Burst!
Well, I think China seems to have done that in spectacular fashion, as Shadewolf has mentioned the news in other posts.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/12/asia/china...index.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8/12/15 A Burst makes the Fish Dance!! - by twiceblessed9 - 08-12-2015, 05:16 PM