Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concrete tower, finishers, and stick with the child
(08-23-2015, 12:16 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: MTB, you said the mascot was like snoopy but not snoopy?  Was it black and white with spots?
Were the finishers dressed in any particular way?

I've done multiple races where there was a dog mascot; I did not think this was a race, and I certainly wasn't in a race. But the mascot had the feel of something like the Shoe Dog - not Snoopy, but a deliberate imitation to avoid copyright infringement. Definitely not black and white, but at this point I couldn't say any specific colors, other than white for the most part. I don't think it was specific to anything other than an easy to identify symbol to me of a mascot for the race.

I don't remember when, but before posting the dream I had thought of the finishers as being "cut and pasted" - more or less all the same. The medal was being held up in their right hands around their neck, I think it was a square that said "Finisher" or something like that. They were all in a pretty uniform two column line. I can't think of anything specific about the finishers, I believe it was an easy to identify symbol to me that there were a lot of finishers of some event, but nothing that identified that event.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Concrete tower, finishers, and stick with the child - by MTB_forums - 08-24-2015, 12:55 AM