Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plane crash
This whole segment was vivid to the point I don't even remember the rest of the dreamtime. And the C-5 dropping from the sky and beginning its crash was almost in silent slow motion as if to emphasize the point. The fact it was a C-5 could even be a bit of day residue which, as I'm typing this, is to emphasize something I saw a few days ago involving a couple C-5s flying in formation. No kidding. I was taking out the trash at 0-dark-hundred and the planes passed directly overhead almost wingtip to wingtip. It was unusual enough that they were flying at night and on a flight path we don't normally see, but that they were flying so close together. I watched them, thinking maybe it was a night training flight or something, and then they banked to what was my left, heading over the city, simultaneously. I watched until they were just tiny lights in the sky and headed back to the house. But before I got halfway down the driveway, a couple of fighter jets rocketed overhead, following the same flight path as the C-5s. I stood there a bit longer and wondered what the hell was going on.

Messages In This Thread
Plane crash - by ThePaladin - 09-02-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Plane crash - by Eagle1 - 09-02-2015, 10:33 AM
RE: Plane crash - by ThePaladin - 09-02-2015, 01:34 PM