Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge News for the Project September Red Rock/ Water meme
(11-06-2015, 05:08 PM)Windy Wrote:
(09-29-2015, 01:24 PM)DLP Wrote: One of the "skills"-for lack of a better word at the moment-I've had to learn in regards to my path as a messenger is to just give the message without any interpretation, because when I insert my interpretation into the message, that changes the message. It also is a reflection of my ego instead of being a message for another. It isn't up to me to make sense of the message for a person. It's their message to interpret, not mine. They will do with it as they will.

You said that Perfectly DLP, and the Ego being involved is one of the reasons I took a step away and I stopped positing my dreams, I am at a point that I am not delivering the pure message, only my Ego added interpretation of it. Thank you for bringing this up... So damn Important!

I agree that we need to work at our "skills", but I would also like to say that I think that the process is just as important in the grand scheme of things. We are each being put through a physical/spiritual workout, and the process itself is assisting our growth. It's not as important to be perfect as it is to do the work, so to speak. We all bring a slightly different skill set and slant to the project, and are all here for a reason. Twice, your interpretive skills blow me away! DLP, I'd want you to have my six if that remote viewer comes calling! Not sure what my skills are or role is, but I do know that the work is where I want to be. Perfect or not.  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread