Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 10/19/15 Red Alert: An Event precipitated by a Form Response
(10-19-2015, 06:22 PM)Eagle1 Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 03:17 PM)Shadewolf Wrote: The percentages on the vertical axis map out the percentage vs the words on high score and the horizontal axis maps out the relative surge score...although that axis didn't quite come out labelled as I wanted it, but it did order the words the right direction. Still playing with this graph. I think the most useful part of the graph is outlining potential word groupings we might have missed. Today is the first day I've graphed anything in awhile since the hectic summer, but now that the linguistics course is going and my new laptop is setup, I can start to combine a number of different modelling methods [Exciting!!!] So I'll take and store various snapshots over time for each day and as we get our hits coming in I can verify which types of models are working better for us or not. With the Bot generally being on target all the time, we just have to decode what is staring us right in the face!

Okay, first off....Shadewolf....are you taking that same lingo course as the one I started? I totally missed week 3 for obvious reasons, but I hope to get back in there once my homework in the real world is caught up.

Yeah, I really like those potential groupings. But it takes a human eye to discover them, right? Regardless, I like it, but I also know the ass-pain associated with making it. Obviously we play around for awhile and find the best product(s) and then work towards automating that. Sound good?

Yes, same linguistics course as you! There's several of us who are taking it :-) I'm all for automating once we find the best items!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/19/15 Red Alert: An Event precipitated by a Form Response - by Shadewolf - 10-19-2015, 06:42 PM