Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/22/15 High-Tech Camouflaged Military Equipment
Trending: tanks costume guns tech sold design rarely johnny dance meal shared number known wed baking city success orc leaves supermarket husband performance prepare american circles bright support trusted safe cream classmate rolled ahead galaxy quest coat routine date driveway ate
Waning: super crush knife traffic hey guest app conversation moon were upstairs hours very hole thanks brain awakening change profile yesterday okay down kiss bike view sun tiger seriously slow object subconscious enemy up bubble dream

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
So the bottom fell out yet again yesterday. I was planning on moving in a month and even had a place….but that fell through. Back to square one.

As for the run today, Tanks Costume is probably referring to military camouflage. Yes, we of course have Halloween coming up, which explains the costume part, but the bot does like to use common metaphor to convey messages. If I had to apply my own interpretation of the Caution area, I would offer that some sort of military camo and/or high tech equipment is going to be sold. One important twist here is that “Costume” might imply that the sale is for something strikingly different than what everyone is led to believe. That never happens these days does it?

Keep in mind that "Date with the Enemy" was yesterday, and with all new bot words, it looks like the general trend is MILITARY CONFLICT. This is early yet, but the meme is growing.

Finally, which Johnny is going to dance?

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
10/22/15 High-Tech Camouflaged Military Equipment - by Eagle1 - 10-22-2015, 08:39 AM