Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
80 Years Ago Edgar Cayce Predicted Putin’s Role in Stopping WW3
(10-26-2015, 04:00 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Thank you for posting this, Rene! I hope you find this article again because I moved it out of the public dreams, only because the text is rather lengthy and could theoretically skew this morning's dreambot results. Cayce was a seer for sure. Some antagonists would like to point out some of his date-related missteps (such as catastrophe in the late 90's that never happened). I'm wondering whether the 10% rule affected his predictions at all. The 10% rule for us was noticed when accurate headlines do, in fact, match the dream-related prediction perfectly, but only 10% of the significance manifests in terms of loss of life, damage, etc. For example, a 500' wall of water predicted would net a 50' wave. Still a big wave and still big headlines; however, 10% of the significance.

Anyway, GREAT article, and thank you once again.

ok how do I post it in another area? or is there a category that I am not aware of.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 80 Years Ago Edgar Cayce Predicted Putin’s Role in Stopping WW3 - by Rene1111 - 10-26-2015, 05:12 AM