Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emergency Department Dream, 10.27.15 AM
Start of Dream. I am working in a Hospital Emergency Department in Registration. I cannot understand why I am there because I have not worked in a hospital in over 4 years.  I look around and we are not busy, so I decided to go to the break room behind the registration desk. Someone tells me I am welcome to make a sandwich if I am hungry.

Suddenly the ED starts filling up with sick people. I leave the break room and go back to the registration desk.  A doctor walks into my area and tells me I need to come with her because they need help in the exam area. I walk with her and am waiting for instructions when a nurse walks by with something in her hand. Her hand brushed near mine and blood drips on to my finger. I say, Oh My God this is contaminated blood, what should I do. The nurse turns on a faucet and tells me to hold my finger under the faucet so the water can wash off the blood and flush out any trace of the blood. As I am watching my finger, my vision increases so I can see in between the ridges of my fingerprint. I am determined to not remove my finger from under the water until it thoroughly cleaned. End of Dream.

Messages In This Thread
Emergency Department Dream, 10.27.15 AM - by Cassandra - 10-27-2015, 08:08 AM