Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 12/7/15 Red Alert for Terrorism: Take the Day Residue Challenge
Sounds like more new terrorism to me with the surge score. It seems it will be in our face and hit us in the most basic of ways. I think that interest, lock and bank will go together. Likely in the future and about whatever the Fed will due regarding interest rate hikes.  I additionally  feel it is tied into something else and may be like what you said Eagle in group one.
What is with all of the animals?  First we have the trending words: prediction three animal sun.  Then we have in the waning words:  cat billy (could be goat) fly snakes dog and cow.  Snakes is usually associated with terror.  So what is happening with animals and is it terror related or simply farm or zoo related?  Or something else?
castle security true outer house: More world leader security concerns expressed in our bot today? Outer house seems to imply away from their home.  Perhaps a hotel or  building away from their normal residence.

I just noticed this and it has my attention!!!!  
three animal sun andrew man garden energy brown
tri state area- (three).
Andrew Cuomo, Governer of New York- (andrew)
Garden State, NJ -(garden)
WMD?- ( sun and energy )
Middle Eastern man - (brown man)  *I tend to find brown often means  "middle eastern" or  where the predominate skin color of the people residing in a country or region is brown.  Brown has been  used by the botrun previously  to identifying people of Middle Eastern descent, Nepal and an African country.
I hope I am wrong, however, I would look for a WMD event being planned for the tri state area. Hopefully it will be foiled if this is indeed true.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/7/15 Red Alert for Terrorism: Take the Day Residue Challenge - by twiceblessed9 - 12-07-2015, 12:35 PM