Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/13/15 Obama's Dead Dream Meeting!
Trending: obama sun tennis recently dead dream meeting view barely corn request man stormy up underneath were leading being round dust virus sat consequences had occurred think resist there embarrassed bit applying based down into generic remember small computer one blocked
Waning: sea share ride closer story cancel need logged sign fire giving support access naked event lake form yes link easily food thanks months fri child state action boss streets focus meditation husband unconscious cheating dreamer

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
This is day number 2 for Obama, and I have evidence that the dreams are running lock step with major news outlets. Today’s run starts out with “Obama Sun,” which resembles the latest news from the Paris climate change summit. I took the liberty of a screenshot of all these major headlines.

Okay, so looking at those headlines, we are to assume that big successes ensued from the conference. Conversely, what if the follow on linguistics in our run today indicates what is REALLY happening with respect to climate change? Check this out....This is a hoot!

Lingo: obama sun tennis (batting ideas back and forth) recently dead dream meeting + view barely corn request (no regard at the meeting for the real issues, like food supply, e.g. corn) man stormy up underneath were leading (in other words, the global “leaders” are really NOT in charge, but rather a group of underground leaders) being round dust virus sat consequence (Somehow this new policy becomes a nasty virus, maybe akin to another parasite that feeds on the peoples' hard earned money and sucks more wealth from the middle class until we are all living homeless.)

In general, I think the DreamBot is suggesting drastically different results from this climate summit. It was a “dead dream meeting.”

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
12/13/15 Obama's Dead Dream Meeting! - by Eagle1 - 12-13-2015, 12:08 PM