Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 12/19/15 Yellow Caution: Post Christmas Apocalypse??
Trending: ink winter fri ghost complete christmas class indicated past flying adventure possible heres team apocalypse jesus city breathe novice streets army detail vivid doing employee manage shown sadly whenever gold bathroom basic kid game batman yeah upset shock drunk grabbed
Waning: days table pink idea than escape true window scary plane form support sure visual october arm sit further sun meet request wants death music garden although boss becoming thank remove cousin persistent odyssey sweet ring

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
Although the top word has a surge of over 100 points, it doesn’t qualify for a Red Alert because it lacks clear support in the run below it. However, this is a run to behold, certainly not one to ignore. To begin with, I almost want to see INK as a metaphor for a contract (i.e., the contract is written in ink....it's finished, final, all set). That's why the rest of the run doesn't look appealing at all. Remember that about this time, most dreamers should be giddy, happily shopping for their loved ones. I was at the mall last night, but not shopping. The point is that everyone seemed to be in the Christmas spirit. They were excited, just like any other year. They were happily shopping and smiling ear to ear.

But the collective unconscious appears to be aware of something else! Look at this amazing run....

ink winter fri ghost complete Christmas class indicated past: Indicates the possible timeframe for the rest of the lingo (in the winter but after Christmas is complete)
Flying adventure: continued movement meme; people flying around or moving around or migrating
heres team apocalypse jesus: Self explanatory
city breathe novice streets army detail vivid: Young army personnel (novices) being used for the martial law in the streets.
batman yeah upset shock drunk grabbed: The hero gives up, depressed, now impotent.
arm sit further: gun control continues unabated, personal arms harder to get
sun meet request wants death: The sun ‘dies’ on December 22nd when it reaches it’s lowest point, only to 'rebirth' three days later on December 25th. Christmas is a very astrological metaphor, as are most of the big traditional holidays. The collective unconscious appears to be very in tune with this phenomenon, which confirms to me that the rest of the run isn't pure random dream garbage.

CAVEAT: Maybe apocalypse is simply referring to the annual 'death' and 'rebirth' of the sun. Maybe this run is simply the Revelations version of Christmas! I sure hope so!

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
12/19/15 Yellow Caution: Post Christmas Apocalypse?? - by Eagle1 - 12-19-2015, 11:45 AM