Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 12/20/15 Red Alert: An Important Tweet!
Note: If you're just reading this for the first time, you need to be aware that this Red Alert already came to pass. Scroll down or click this link to see how it came true: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...9#pid21109

Original Post:

Trending: tweet important swinging color background ensure outer close entering blocked present list ink winter prime details completed exciting won pregnant journey ghost space relationship hospital contents following north plate request third least danger sea indicated circle tab running although steps
Waning: recently says were care heard neck had days swimming event wed level popular tower comes difficult telling jesus showing team friend read app wife heart goes alarm needed confused angry abilities men flying path puzzle

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I don’t see any substantial day residue in the news for “Important Tweet.” With a surge score of 397.2, we might actually have a record here! I’m expecting a really important tweet that probably demonstrates someone swinging from one extreme to the other. Could this be a political tweet? I’m NOT suggesting that the following example is my prediction, but something along these lines….a very crude example is Trump tweeting that he’s going to run as a democrat…something to that degree. Again, I certainly do not expect Trump to swing sides.

A positive spin on the upcoming apolcalypse: Blocked present list ink winter details completed exciting won. To me, this suggests a very positive outcome this winter instead of the previous doom and gloom from yesterday. To me, it basically says that the roundup lists have been blocked and that the previous winter plans will not go through. It is exciting…the people have won!

Completed exciting won pregnant journey ghost space: I believe new technology is about to be birthed involving real genuine space travel.

Overall, I find this run positive, refreshing, and detailed. Even danger has least in front of it….Least Danger Sea.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...?tid=17460

Messages In This Thread
12/20/15 Red Alert: An Important Tweet! - by Eagle1 - 12-20-2015, 11:34 AM