Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
black widow
note: this dream occurred 1/5/16 after midnight and seemed like I mustve been dreaming it for hours

if I could draw or paint or something, the visuals were ridiculous. the robot security thing was kind of like a dalek but its "head" was transparent and inside I could see computer parts, wires, gears. its body was bright orange. it moved like rolling on wheels. the area of the ship where I encountered it was a sort of holding bay with what looked like rows of large missiles? they looked kind of like giant eggs on pallets.

he began to shoot a weapon at me when he saw me. my suit become like transparent hard armor, but like a force field. I was definitely trying not to be hit in the head. I ducked behind things and around corners to evade him. I finally blew him up with a weapon maybe like a grenade of some sort.

I was shocked there was no other security. especially after all that ruckus. I never saw the man in the chameleon suit. then when he had the opportunity he grabbed me and cuffed my hands behind me. I thought he was the guy I was sent to capture. he led me down a hallway to a huge black glass door. the door opened and the Asian guy walked in with an entourage. one of the people with him was his mother.

that's when I knew he was my actual target. they led me into a large long room like a conference room. the walls were dark and lighted with something like black light rope lights at the top of each long wall. a long table was also along each wall and chairs were on the wall side of each table so people would sit and be facing each other and the center of the room. at the head of the room was what I thought at first to be a giant tv for conference calls.

in the center of the room were several small black chairs back to back. other people with their hands cuffed were seated in these chairs. there was not a chair for me. I didn't want them to know this so I started to squat as though I was sitting in a chair, but they brought me one. it was different than the others. it was a junky little black chair.

as soon as we were all seated the floor of the room began to separate. the Asian man said something like have a nice ride. then we were separated completely in the pod. the black screen at the front of the room became a window and I could see that we were in a free fall.

Messages In This Thread
black widow - by still - 01-06-2016, 07:54 AM
RE: black widow - by still - 01-06-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: black widow - by ThePaladin - 01-09-2016, 04:44 AM
RE: black widow - by NH watcher - 01-10-2016, 06:38 AM
RE: black widow - by still - 01-10-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: black widow - by ThePaladin - 01-11-2016, 04:13 AM
RE: black widow - by still - 01-11-2016, 08:10 AM
RE: black widow - by ThePaladin - 01-11-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: black widow - by twiceblessed9 - 01-11-2016, 02:04 PM