Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trains coming down the mountain
the bowler was invented in Britain in 1849 and became the derby in the US. it was popular for over 100 years. combined with the other imagery I'm thinking the first train was 1880-1910. the second train pulled by the more modern engine with the bear for an engineer (the bear represents either Persia - biblical bear - or Russia -modern interpretation) probably Russia since the train itself is 'more modern'. but at a time when the soldiers were not at war - relaxed milling around, talking with each other. so probably after WWII, since probably the first train went right up to WWI.
you don't describe the appearance of the third train, I would guess it to be a present day looking train as we seem to be making a progression through time. so this present era train has soldiers who are at war, on alert, ready for battle, prepared.
all the trains came down out of the mountains. Each war starts similarly, like a creek that comes down from its origins in the high places and becomes rivers.
you are going down the mountain, too. you have to think outside the box and follow down the mountain, to see whats really going on, to get to the bottom of this (mountain).
this is me also. I have to think and therefore operate outside the programmed method in order to figure this out. all the people in their little groups, each one thinking they know everything, each person yelling that he is correct, even within the groups of opinion they don't have concord. not only each group, but each individual within each group is vying for you to believe him. 'Nope! I will find my own way and my own understanding.' so you slip away to walk through the forest towards the real truth, with the others you know are doing the same.
does any of this resonate with you or am I all cuckoo?
thank you for incubating!

Messages In This Thread
Trains coming down the mountain - by ThePaladin - 01-11-2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Trains coming down the mountain - by still - 01-11-2016, 11:06 AM