Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brainstorm for this section, precog & hauntings~
Oh yes, mundane! I wonder if we have the mundane in any of our gifts to simply keep us in practice as "receivers."

Talk about mundane and at the time almost embarassing, LOL at myself! I was the 'ole rock & roller of the seventies, ya know running with the cool crowd I mean at that age! sheesh of course, ahem. Then, I had my first and as it has turned out, only or second-only? dream come true. I dreamed of someone that I was not one bit a fan of....Michael jackson, his family and his mom's birthday gift!

I dreamed that a long, red stretch limo or vehicle was going around the block I think it was repeatedly, where I lived with my parents, etc. In the dream it was the Jackson family in it, I vaguely recall. Then, reading the newspaper as I did regularly, if not the next day it was that week, guess in the entertainment section it said that for M.Jackson's mother's birthday they had given her a red oh dang, what are they called?! RR, yeah a Rolls Royce I think. Hit me, dang I dreamed this!

Nope, this was not just a start for an upcoming, prophetic dreamer or anything, just random "stuff."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainstorm for this section, precog & hauntings~ - by Nanny - 01-11-2016, 06:37 PM