Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?!
I love it when things like that happen and especially when one's been having it happen already!

I didn't notice any of these after the thread having them. Tuesday I had something so cool and yet hilarious as to what caused it. It was so far out-there for the mundane that I didn't even mention it to anyone but what the heck.

A bird pooped on my car windshield right in front of the driver's seat but a tad to the right, yet centered. Ya know, was not a big spot so I hit the water thingy with the wipers and it made it a thinner spot but was still there. So,I fiddled with the AC settings, radio and one window then glanced at my dash. It's a gray color. I could not believe it. (and if I'm lyin I'm dyin, LOL not exaggerating or embellishing, either)

I had this little, at the biggest points, the size of a quarter, shadow-picture on my dash of a PERFECT angel. Not like a snow angel, as the wings were as if the angel was turned a tad and so the right wing was a bit more narrow, as if turned behind the being. But it was a solid shadow image of an angel...precious looking but then it was relayed, caused by dang BIRD POOP!!! LOLLL so I laughed and let my angel ride with me where I was going and cleaned it the next day.

This is so symbolic of me....my life.....my ton of faults and sins of my past.........I had a car angel made of bird poop! LOLLL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?! - by Nanny - 05-12-2016, 08:58 PM