Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?!
You are brave! Braver than I, so far. I'm sitting on mine. Nobody but daughters have heard'em....in person.

Seriously, with what we post online, there's now legitimate concern for we veterans and/or patriots having our hunting rifles, etc. confiscated. It's already happened in a few states. Eventually, anyone that dares tell tales of us having tasted the supernatural realm in any way are the sanest in the nation that they'll be confiscating from.

A meet and greet of this website and I do mean all active posters, not lurkers would rock. Err, will rock if it happens someday.

(05-15-2016, 01:04 AM)DLP Wrote: Maybe someday I'll tell the stories of my close encounters of the 3rd kind. Big Grin

LOL at my literal, sincere self, gal. Thanks for clarifying. Almost had me scratching my head on that one. Big Grin

(05-15-2016, 06:19 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Nanny I was just joking about how we were talking about seeing things in shadows etc. and what do you know? I find a funny about said topic. Big Grin I don't doubt your angel for a minute. So glad you shared that with us.

And DLP? You know I'm waiting to hear those now..... Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will even I remember more of my dreams, finally?! - by Nanny - 05-15-2016, 03:01 PM