Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/25/16 Tesla Technology Immanent + Gold Crashes!
NHWatcher, that's what is so cool about Jesus. Those that belong to Him are going to be with Him, nevermind "pre, mid, post-Trib, or taken by death before it all. He doesn't mind that we, His kids don't agree on every angle. There's "need to know" and "nice to know." Timing of His return is not a heaven or hell issue. We're siblings, that's what matters.

You nailed it not only about "thick skin" but about the "lovey-dovey" of the antichrist, that pig that will be bringing the one world church. Yes, he's the "feel-good" master and "ear tickler" we've been warned about.

We are to speak truth even though it's almost so unpopular as to have us living in caves before long. If so, so be it. If we have true love which is patience and absent of guile/resentments and hateful judgements, we can speak it without hesitation.

Yep, the tempter is the accuser, and the most subtle of all. Oh, he preaches, coddles and speaks half-truths, and more.

God is so patient that He even puts up with the likes of me. My life's journey is "two steps forward, one back" most of the time.

Yes! on rejecting most churches. I just don't attend any of them. After all, we are told that the kingdom of God is "within" and that He does not dwell "in buildings made of stone." Also, bible says "the body is *the temple.*"
I love God for loving those that disagree with us, too. We do not corner the market on His Love. He is non-denominational, a sovereign, direct and independent savior. Go to church, fine. Don't go to church, fine. This does not determine anyone's eternal home.
It's all determined by what's inside, is it real? fake? sincerely wrong? He judges us by motive even more than by our actions/works. In fact, my sincerity and humility tween me and He is likely all that keeps me around, otherwise if He judged just my actions, etc....I'd be doomed, chewed up and spit out, by Him.

Yes! see! some powerful things some others miss, that you and I powerfully agree about. Many that say in that day, indeed! He's gonna say to them to get lost since they already are, in fact I think He has a sense of humor too. He's likely to look at them in that day and say "go to hell" but with the tone most folks say it with, Wink

The bot runs? intuition, hunches, no art to it. Just a Texas redneck with a computer relaxing and sharing what comes to mind.

Oh dang, we're on a botrun talking! Mods please moderate us if needed, we can move these posts to a new thread on "Miscellaneous" if y'all wish, sorry. Just us opening our hearts and I didn't remember where we are. Man, how conversation evolves unplanned/unintentionally!

TESLA.....the car brand by that name was in the news not long ago. I think hunting for headlines about it per this run is what I'll try to do soon, bringing this thread back to it's stated purpose.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/25/16 Tesla Technology Immanent + Gold Crashes! - by Nanny - 01-28-2016, 07:03 PM