Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where was I?
Deja vu, yes have had that a good number of times, but "vision" is something so unique and in its own class. I do mean when we are definitely awake, a vision given and yep, I was there in that room with it being the only thing my "field of vision, eyes closed could see."

Yep, it happened last June or late May when the bot whispering gift had hit, before I rejected using that gift. So, man can I concur that just "being here" gifts many of us, no I mean it facilitates us getting more gifts. WOW....just to let that sink in! Glad you posted it, heh am really looking at it.

Now? you and I chatted a bunch about remembering our dreams, etc., I finally reported one after having total memory of another and the next day the dreambot run had some linguistics of what happened in my dream, which I think is called synchronicity. I doubt it was mere coincidence.
This place is a trip!

Your vision, what was it, where were you? why did you get it?

These are things I feel as if I may not ever know about mine so it's at least gonna take so long, I think until the dang thing I saw has a headline that it's been invented and I see a pic.

You? something will happen and you'll be in the room that you saw? I guess.

Messages In This Thread
Where was I? - by Goldengirl - 01-30-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Where was I? - by Nanny - 01-31-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: Where was I? - by Goldengirl - 01-31-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Where was I? - by Nanny - 01-31-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Where was I? - by Cassandra - 01-31-2016, 09:44 AM
RE: Where was I? - by ThePaladin - 01-31-2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Where was I? - by Goldengirl - 01-31-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Where was I? - by Goldengirl - 01-31-2016, 05:06 PM