Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirror shields
Oh, yes! big thanks and duhh at my, again, literal self! I was thinking "mirror" only in terms of us looking into one. Bingo, diggin it.

I do know Psychic Vampires live among us on this planet. They can be a mother-in-law, heh heh or anyone that feeds off of the emotional reactions of others. Perhaps the term means a bit different thing to others but I have easily discerned some in my life. It's fun to drive them back on themselves as they see they fail to feed off of us. Cool

Wow, your explanation can be quite involved. I'm gonna reread and take it in to understand what some of you do.

I just meditate and thank God for discernment and the fact that living in my center, NOT in a bragging way but it's just a gift that any human that meditates is living within a "shield" except when we let ourselves delve into our mental emotional realm, and then we lose that shield for that time.

Drives the vampires mad when they can't provoke, play or manipulate us. My mom-in-law is one of my personal examples. She called me a butterfly, so carefree, before her tactics failed a lot of times.
This can work for any soul on earth.

Messages In This Thread
Mirror shields - by ThePaladin - 02-08-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: Mirror shields - by Nanny - 02-08-2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Mirror shields - by ThePaladin - 02-09-2016, 05:03 AM
RE: Mirror shields - by Goldengirl - 02-08-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: Mirror shields - by Goldengirl - 02-09-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: Mirror shields - by Nanny - 02-09-2016, 06:20 PM