Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Alert 2/21/16 Red Alert: Japanese Attack, Invasion, & Collapse!
I don't imagine people would be dreaming about outer coats but, in the financial world and war rooms, pimp and player would be apt although I don't think dreamers would, as a whole, know that connection. So, I rule 'spencer' is a name and one that has never appeared in a run since inception. 'Japanese' has appeared 6 times, but never 1st - the last time being three times last August. 'slash' has never appeared before. 'attacks' appeared once last February. 'invasion' has appeared six times with the last time in Sept 2015.

The words by percentage - Japanese Spencer slash attacks invasion correct combined collapse yell (42.9%).

Feb 21 - Foreigners have sold Japanese shares for six straight weeks as the strengthening yen and concern about the growth of the global economy have turned Japan into one of the most turbulent markets worldwide. Overseas investors, which account for about 75 percent of the trading value for Tokyo’s stocks, have sold a net 2.24 trillion yen in shares since Jan. 4 while short-term volatility surged to its highest in five years.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2...gners-flee

Then, there is another kind of attack/invasion that does have to do with Japan and the military -

Feb 21 - Thousands of people encircled Japan`s parliament to protest against the relocation of a US military base on Okinawa island. At the same time more students marched through the streets objecting the government`s plan to allow Japanese military to fight overseas.

Up to 30,000 flock to Japan parliament to protest US base relocation in Okinawa
https://www.rt.com/news/333205-japan-protest-base-us/

So, where is Spencer in all this? Perhaps hunt dressed win levels passenger (or passenger levels) spoiler run will tell the tale. He isn't a big player. Hasn't been in the news of late, if ever. Might be the next one to jump out of a high rise window....or to die in a plane crash.

NH, I fully understand on-the-job 'brain drain'. Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2/21/16 Red Alert: Japanese Attack, Invasion, & Collapse! - by Sherriann - 02-22-2016, 07:37 AM