Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction using "intent to dream" for June/2015
(03-15-2016, 03:54 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Hi Donna!
Welcome to the National Dream Center.  Thanks for also letting us know how you found out about us.  You are asking some great questions about how to proceed with documenting your dreams of intention.  I will try to answer your questions as best as I can, though others may also have some additional suggestions.
I assume you wish to make an intention to dream about June 2016, not 2015.  Big Grin  When you post your dream, go ahead and post it under the "Public Dreams" forum, assuming you don't mind that the dreams are made public.  Try to write the date of your dream and a title you think would fit your dream in the heading. This will help you locate your dreams later on. We have dreamers who purposely dream with an  intention for their own curiosity from time to time so you will not be the only one doing so.  After a few dreams, you might notice a pattern or some common themes presenting themselves with your dreams.  If you want to post what you notice, feel free to do so.  You can also ask if anyone has any thoughts or also notices anything of interest.  Sometimes a theme will jump out at you and sometimes it is more subtle.
You can also post dreams you have which were not made with an intention before going to sleep, just  note them as being a normal dream so it doesn't confuse you.
I hope that helps answer some of your questions.   Let us know if that helps.
Thanks for joining us!

We are a friendly group and look forward having you here with us at the NDC.

Thank you so much for the reply and information!  You are very kind.  Yes, I did mean 2016.  Still trying to catch up to the new year and the time change.   Big Grin  My first dream was last night and had nothing to do with anything I know about.  It was a surprise.  I will post it where you suggested and then there will be a record of what my brain does at night.    Thanks again for the positive response and making me feel comfortable.  Have a good one!

Messages In This Thread
RE: using "intent to dream" for June/2015 - by donnawillick - 03-15-2016, 05:24 PM