Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckingham Palace, 3/27/16, am
Start of Dream: I am in Buckingham Palace attending a tea in a private apartment. There are about 8 people in the group. Outside the windows I can see a garden, looks like spring time.

I am concerned about the floors being clean so I find a swifter mop and am trying to replace the pad on it.  I get it part of the way on and start cleaning the floors. The pad slips off because I can't quite get it on correctly. A woman walks up to me asking, what are you doing? I said, well last light people were here drinking wine and they may have spilled a bit on the floor, you may not see it but it's best to clean anyway. She smiled and said ok then.  I continue trying to get a clean pad on the mop.

I hear people outside the room in the hallway arguing. I can't make out everything they are saying. I  wonder if it's Queen Elizabeth and if I will see her while I'm here. The voices came closer to the door and I hear, "the Americans are here so you need to be nice to them". Then I see a family consisting of mother, father and 3 or 4 adult children walk into the room. It was not the Queen, so while I was not surprised, I was disappointed.

They walk into the room and start mingling with everyone. I look at the people and they don't quite look normal on a Spiritual level. One of them, a young woman, starts talking with me trying to engage me in conversation. I tell her I would like to go for a walk around the palace but, I don't want to get lost. She smiled and said then, you should not go. I don't like this women so I moved on to another person to talk with.

I walk over to a man that is lounging on a couch. I know he is a writer and I asked him what is it like living here? He said it's great living here. I said, I am curious about your living area and asked him if he had a suite of rooms and he said yes, he has a sitting room, bath and bedroom. I told him I would like to go for a walk outside, but don't want to get lost. He said, you won't get lost if you stay near here. Someone is always outside that can show you how to get back. He was very nice.

I walk outside and see beautiful gardens all around me. I see Princess Diana and she is sitting on a bench inside of huge cage in the middle of the garden.  She then gets up and starts pacing looking out of the gate like she is waiting for someone. Then someone walks into the area and she asks, "did you speak with him".  

I didn't hear anything after that comment because I was too wrapped up in my own thoughts. I am confused as to what the year is. Am I actually in the 1980's or present time 2016? Or am I only seeing  memory residue in the garden? End of Dream

Afterthoughts: No day residue. I am confused and don't understand why I've been dreaming about the British.

Messages In This Thread
Buckingham Palace, 3/27/16, am - by Cassandra - 03-27-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: Buckingham Palace, 3/27/16, am - by Cassandra - 03-27-2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Buckingham Palace, 3/27/16, am - by Nanny - 04-23-2016, 10:19 AM
RE: Buckingham Palace, 3/27/16, am - by Rene1111 - 03-29-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Buckingham Palace, 3/27/16, am - by Cassandra - 04-23-2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Buckingham Palace, 3/27/16, am - by Sherriann - 04-23-2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Buckingham Palace, 3/27/16, am - by Cassandra - 05-13-2016, 10:37 PM