Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My haircut that I thought was a "candid camera" punking experience....for a moment~
DLP well I sure could. Dillards has awesome sales right now on the fall/winter lines and I've seen some very cool stuff still on the racks just days ago. With my personality afraid I could easily pull it off. But, I dig being a typical Veteran's wife but hey, I am indeed an NRA lifer....heh heh and could pull the bike part off. Only rode once for a few hours on a hog, did 90MPH on Devil's backbone road near Canyon lake and had a blast. Nah, I'm having fun wearing my pretty new stuff.

YOU, on man on the cosmetology school! Better than having a bummer at the dental school, well in ways. LOL your poor baby.

Oh, STEPPENWOLF's Born to be Wild. You do know I gotta hear the youtube now, dontcha. What a cool memory, gal.

GG, LOL noooo! not the portrait for the church!! LOL........on the upside, you sure were humbled for communion. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: My haircut that I thought was a "candid camera" punking experience....fo... - by Nanny - 03-29-2016, 01:28 PM