Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Raven and the Sun
I find it strange, right after I posted the explanation that I did, and came back to visit it once, that I suddenly was completely bombarded by news (on TV and internet) of this sudden 'global concern over 'terrorists-with-nuclear-weapons'' reporting. It seems, that from almost nowhere, it has saturated the news in the past two days. Combined with another dream posted on NDC about 'an orange and white diamond briefcase, carried by guards, over a fence onto the top of a train', I had this sudden mental image of 'a briefcase, hence the term 'football' for the nuclear control briefcase that a President carries, tying it all together in my mind of this being 'nuclear in nature'.

I really hope I am wrong, but I am quite concerned that since no one seems to be 'able' to kick off a world war like many 'powers-that-be' seem to be constantly chasing, that they are upping the stakes by possibly preparing us all for the next 'threat potential' of a nuclear attack, and that more-than-one is dreaming of this terrible possibility as a result.

Is 'the Raven that Eats the Sun' a warning of the timeline potential? This is a point to truly ponder...

Messages In This Thread
The Raven and the Sun - by Angel - 03-31-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: The Raven and the Sun - by Skeetersaurus - 03-31-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: The Raven and the Sun - by Angel - 04-01-2016, 05:36 AM
RE: The Raven and the Sun - by Skeetersaurus - 04-01-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: The Raven and the Sun - by L.A.S. - 04-02-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: The Raven and the Sun - by Skeetersaurus - 04-03-2016, 05:33 AM